A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Gone are the days for diskettes that more often than not only gave me headaches before. You see, saving all your important files in a diskette is something you'd do so as to make sure that you always have duplicate copies of your files. But hey, it's not that reliable though. I even look at it as a disposable stuff that anytime soon can get busted without you ruining it.

I am just too grateful that finally, flash drives do exist in this day and age. I am now at ease that all my files, whether it's a picture file, documents, music, or videos, I can always have them all in expected or most unexpected times I need them. I have here with me a 4G flash drive and for more than 6 months of owning it, there's still a huge memory capacity waiting for more and more pictures, music and videos.

Personalized Flash Drives

But since I had my not-s0-good memories using the diskettes, I'm some kinda getting paranoid of what if it could also happen to my flash drive. And so, I am now planning to buy a new one so I cannot only have duplicate copies of my files, but even more copies of them just by having this finger sized flash drives. It comes so handy so it's easy for me to carry them every time.

Now you have to start searching for your own flash drive just in case you don't have one yet. Let me suggest to you my best find, personalized flash drives that can match your own personality. Read through its features here:

Top 10 Reasons to Give a Personalized Thumb Drive

1. The New Brag Book
2. Organization Is The Key To Success
3. Share Music
4. Be A Corporate Big Shot
5. Multi-Media Love
6. The New Mix CD
7. Portable Library
8. Build Customer Loyalty
9. Network And Be Remembered
10. For The Person Who Has Everything

* Your choice of 14 colors
* FREE Laser engraving on BOTH sides!
* Choose from one of our 32 exciting Themes such as "#1 Teacher", "Sports" or "Butterflies"
* Personalize the back with two lines of text
* Available in 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities
* Hi-Speed USB 2.0
* One piece, standard shipping only $4.65! 20 cents each additional drive.

512MB - $9.99 | 1GB - $11.99 | 2GB - $16.99 | 4GB - $24.99 | 8GB - $34.99 | 16GB - $69.99

NO ORDER MINIMUMS.

LOW SHIPPING COSTS
Support My Sponsor
Code Of Ethics


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment