A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

I used to buy a plastic mantle for our dining table, but it didn’t last for a month since even a tiny dent or scratch would force me to throw it in the trash. I just hate seeing things at home that isn’t in order.

So when we transferred to a new home, which is where we presently residing in, I decided to buy a fabric mantle for our small dining table. Actually, it took me an hour to decide which among the table covers is pleasing to my eyes. And so I checked every table top display and I’m too grateful that I found the best table cover design that I’m dying to put on top of our dining table right then.

And I must say that I had a good taste especially when it comes to home decors, etc. The table cover looks great. It diverts the attention from the small table to a nice looking cloth on top of it. So if you are just like me who loves to touch your home with stuffs that can enhance it’s beauty, you shouldn’t miss the chance of taking a look at the trade show exhibits, which I just did since I’m still looking for a table cover for my desk.


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment