A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

Empty Pocket Good-bye

It’s almost two weeks of not getting paid simply because of returned work that I needed to edit and resubmit. It’s only then that the client would pay me. How about my writers? Oh well, as much as I’d want to pay them on the promised date, I rescheduled it again. Good thing they understand. But it’s already the 18th of September and I’m not yet through the returned output. Sigh! How I wish I can finish all these before the sun shines.

Anyway, whether I’d be paid this week or not, I am still going to pay my writers on the date I promised because I know they also need the money. Although it would be hard on my part since I am going to take out my personal budget for their compensation, I guess I need to be more patient and wait for my turn.

How I wish there’s what you call as the fast cash loans which I can lean on should something like this happen again. Luckily, I found it online. It’s a small, short-term loan whose purpose is to help the borrowers in their down times just to make ends meet.

I’m sure many of us have gone through the same situation when salary is delayed or sometimes when an early expense suddenly came up and we have no other choice but too look for something to borrow. Cash advance is really something that can help us all survive the days when we are empty-pocketed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment