A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

My Halloween Party Costume

I am beginning to hear bells ringing. I bet you know what I mean. The month of August will soon be over and Septem-ber is coming soon. Why did I spell it that way? Oh well, we all know for a fact that when “ber” becomes the suffix of the month only means that Christmastime is getting near. Oh yeah, I am super excited with just the thought of it.

I am not just too sure if our Christmas this year would be the same as what we had last year. It wasn’t too special, but at least we celebrated it with smile on our faces. I even remembered attending our company’s Christmas Costume Party. Yes, I didn’t miss the chance to be part of it. Although it was going to be a Christmas Party I still picked the sexy witch as my character. I know I know it should’ve been appropriate if I wore angel or Santa costume. But since it’s a Christmas Party I was already looking forward to see most of our colleagues wearing them. Aside from wanting to be unique, I also associated my chosen costume to the party theme, “Christmas Fantasy Themed Party”.

Alright, enough of this as what I am really wanted to rant here is about attending a Halloween party. Yea, I never experienced attending one since. But if given a chance, I would love to go to a Halloween party as long as no participant is a full-blooded monster hiding his face on rubber masks. I’m afraid of ghosts and all sorts. Should I be given a chance, I’d surely wish to wear my sexy witch costume again. I love the way the tailor had sewn the fabric. But I might also consider looking for adult Halloween costumes to suit me best.

I told you, should “ber” suffix comes in many celebrations do occur and Halloween Party is one event you’d surely not want to miss. Why not start looking for your Halloween costume now? You’ll surely find the best fit for you and it’s going to be a whole lot fun during the party, and that’s for sure.


Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment