A Wifey Momma

Mommy and Prince Bendyk

A Wifey Momma Wannabee...

It's the 15th of April, the effectivity date of my resignation from my previous work. Yea, I decided to leave my job and in the meantime would try my best to be a "wifey momma". It's so strange that for over 2 years of becoming a mom, I never been an ideal mom to my kiddo and a good wife to my hubby. I'm not so sure of this, but I guess it's quite true.

Anyhoo, I started the day cleaning the house, rearranging stuffs from one corner to another and so far it feels good to touch them once again. You see, I've always been a frustrated interior designer so expect everything inside the house to be rearranged once a week or at least twice a month. It makes me feel oh so damn goood!

Done with the general cleaning and assisted my prince bendyk in his milky bubble bath. My prince looks fresh again so I turned on the TV so he could watch his anticipated fave show, wowowee. While the wifey momma went to the kitchen to cook for our lunch. Hubby is at work so no one would cook for Bendyk and me. (sigh!) I found fresh longaniza and was confused on how to cook it the right way. I forgot to ask hubby about it before he left.

Well, I imagined how it looks like when cooked so I figured out the procedures. I washed the longaniza first before putting them on the pan. And then I half-filled the pan with water, and put it in the stove, covered them and waited for a few minutes until the water boiled. I picked every piece of longanizas and sliced each into thin pieces. After that, I put a little cooking oil in an empty pan, put the longanizas on it, sprinkled a pint of sugar to caramelize and put them on the stove. I tossed and turned them on the pan so they won't get burned.

And after a few minutes...


My specialty for today...taraaan!

When you try to look at it closely, you'll notice that some part are a 'lil burned. I found out that cooking this kind of dish sticks on the pan so I had to gather extra effort just to toss and turn them. About the taste, well...I must admit that it doesn't taste good. It's some kinda sour and a bit sweet. I dunno if the problem is with my cooking or the mixture of the one who made it. Sigh! Better luck next time christelle, hehehe!

After lunch, cleaned the table and washed the dirty dishes on the sink, I took a bath and interact once again with my techie-buddy. I have a lot of online work to do. You see, I resigned from my job, but it doesn't mean that I don't work anymore. I deal with data entry, social marketing, and monetized blogging so expect me to be busy everyday like when I was still working in a real office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment